Forum has currently a few technical problems, more in the forum news thread.

Daughter of the Lilies - 7.41

New comic!

Today's News:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">

We're back! Did y'all have a good holiday?

Whaddya say we finish up this chapter and call this first book finished? 

Discuss this page: FORUM | REDDIT | DISCORD

The Discord Channel is hosting a Fanart Raffle! Please check the Announcments Chatroom for more information! (Please note that an invitation to join, if you need one, can be accessed by clicking the word "Discord," next to "Reddit.")

*If you're having trouble viewing the Navigation buttons, do a hard refresh on your device, if you can. It's a caching issue due to an update to the software I use to manage the website.*

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Oh, You're teasing us! Actually, as much as I want the reveal, I do like the pacing of this comic. Too many comics get super weird all too fast, and it ruins the appeal, especially since the readers aren't given time to understand and connect to the characters. DOTL has done a fantastic job with its characters; I love every single one of them because I've been given time with them. The magic and lore, while still important, seems to have taken a backseat to character, and I love that!
  • Uhg, my heart. I know nothing about this LouAnne, but my heart already goes out to her. Thistle (or Rose, or who the heck knows) is such a saint. She deserves better. Way, way better...