Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

My art stuff

BellisPerennisBellisPerennis Administrator
Okay, I want to set a good example, so I'll share some artsie stuff here.

First thing is a little Animation of a red panda I drew with Piskel, which I made because of @Yokoboo 's birthday. (I also used this drawing of her as a reference for the first face.)
  Original Size 

If anyone wants to give constructive Feedback I'll be happy to hear it; although I don't think that one can get much wrong with images at this small size.
Post edited by BellisPerennis on

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Okay, I wanted to draw Thistle unhooded and in a dress, so here we go:

Obviously I need improvement in like everything, so constructive feedback would be very welcome and appreciated.

• So I drew a reference sheet for one of my characters, because I won the fanwork raffle last month :) so I needed to use that opportunity. Im actually working on a comic featuring that character, but I'm still at a level where I feel that I need to brush up on a few certain skills before I can start it properly (although I almost have 6o pages of rough script together).
    This thing took half an eternity to make, and the little drawings are purposefully not very clean; and I did not render the big one properly like I originally wanted. I'm still a far way away from mastering anatomy, but I feel like I already improved a bit.
    If someone has any suggestions on how to improve things, feel free to do so!