Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Forum News

BellisPerennisBellisPerennis Administrator
A general thread for announcing forum stuff that changed.

- I fixed a lot of stuff, the theme is not the final version (unfortunartely I had no copy of the most recent version), most most thing work again; including the smilies
- fixing the login, so you can use Disqus/Discord is far harder to do and probably won't happen in the next days; I hope that I can get an answer from the plugin developers' soon

3.2.2018:
- Merged the Categories in the Creative Pond, rules have been sligthly changed
- Tried updating to the current version of the forum software, did mix something up and managed to overwrite my backup, so I cobbeled everything back together.
- It'll take some time till everything is back to status quo, because I need to cobble a few things back together from scratch, but on the plus side the editor improved massively.
- Restoring the access vie Discord and Disquus has a priority, but will probably take a while. In the meantime, feel free to hit me up in the Discord Channel when you can't log in because of this, I look what I can do to get you your access back.
- Also, please reupload your avatars.

2.12.2017:
- made a "Language Meta" subcategory

Post edited by BellisPerennis on