Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Daughter of the Lilies - 10.03

The fact that he is out pacing her carrying both the horse and the pack load is both hilarious and awesome.

But seriously, she needs to be running faster.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • thallone said:
    I keep wondering if her outfit due to a Vision, or simply actually changed and none of the others have bothered to say anything. Or perhaps an alteration to their reality where she's never hidden her identity so they don't care about it.

I think it's really a Vision and the readers are able to see her outfit from her own pont of view
  • Barbarians get a bonus to their speed. So she's just booking it as fast as she can. He's simply faster. ;) (I must wonder if she'd be affected by the Storm the same way as other mortals... best not to find out though!)
  • I keep wondering if her outfit due to a Vision, or simply actually changed and none of the others have bothered to say anything. Or perhaps an alteration to their reality where she's never hidden her identity so they don't care about it.
  • Just gonna say this, I'm still amazed with the fact that she is a cave elf. I don't know why.