Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Daughter of the Lilies - BOOK 1 KICKSTARTER COMING SOON

New comic!

Today's News:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">

What's all this? A new site? Kickstarter teasers?! This is all just too much excitement for one day! Get ahold of yourselves!

There is no new page today because I spent my time this past week focusing on finishing the last of the initial materials needed for the Kickstarter to put Book I into print. Hiveworks currently has those materials, they are organizing a whole heck of a lot of backend stuff. We will be announcing the dates and more information about that sometime in the future (hopefully soon!). 

We'll be making a lot of noise about this when it happens, so if you follow me on Twitter, Instagram, deviantArt, Tumblr, or here on this site, you'll hear the announcement as soon as it's made. 

I am very, very excited about this. I hope you are, too!

In the meantime, please enjoy this sick new site design. It's responsive now, which means it should be more easily viewed on a variety of mobile devices. If you notice anything a little wacky or out of place, please drop a note in the Discord so I can add it to a list of things to be addressed. It'll be very helpful, thank you in advance for that!

Have a great week, everyone! I'll see you next Tuesday with a new page.