Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Daughter of the Lilies - Thistle Theories #07

New comic!

Today's News:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">

Transcription:

"This is what I think the character Thistle might look like under her hoodâ&#128;¦ Itâ&#128;&#153;s a combination of the drow theory, dragon theory, and the theory that she looks normal underneath. I was going to try for a little unholy eldritch nightmare but couldnâ&#128;&#153;t stop myself from drawing a cutie pieâ&#128;¦"
- Sarah Connor

There are so many layers to Sarah's theory and artwork that I really like, not the least of which is the subtlety of the imagery used in the background! 

Sarah has an Instagram, a Tumblr, and a Personal Website, all of which you should check out, because her style is very soft and incredibly appealing. I like the level of detail she puts into things too!

When Sarah originally posted this on Tumblr, way back before Thistle's identity was revealed, I was startled by how close to the mark the reasoning was. In her original conception, Thistle was a drow. And as everyone else has now attested, she is also a cutie pie. But my favorite part of this theory are all the scales present across the skin - which is so freaking cool. Imagine how they glitter! And they potential extra protection they provide? I wonder what the parents' love story was?? 

I got a little carried away there, but my favorite theories that really capture my imagination are the ones that present scenarios with a bunch of interesting potential scenarios and unanswered questions - and Sarah is one of those!

Discuss this comic: FORUM | REDDIT | DISCORD*
*The author is not affiliated with any of these communities nor the moderation thereof. 

Comments