Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Daughter of the Lilies - E1.08

New comic!

Today's News:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
Shwoop

People went from calling this dude "Peppers" to "Let Out" on Patreon.
(Shout out at my buddy Oddsbod, who also drew some SWEET fanart this week of Thistle in Overalls.)

Discuss this comic: FORUM | REDDIT | DISCORD*
*The author is not affiliated with any of these communities nor the moderation thereof. 

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Objects on shoulder may be closer than they appear

...to killing you.
  • The question now is: Does the lady care enough about her standing in Fancy Society to Not kill the man via feeding Cyclops-Bird?

Or

does Fancy Society even give a Darn about human life beyond the mess it makes when Brutally ended by a Cyclops-Bird chomping a man's head?

It's a conundrum for the ages
  • The question now is: Does the lady care enough about her standing in Fancy Society to Not kill the man via feeding Cyclops-Bird?

Or

does Fancy Society even give a Darn about human life beyond the mess it makes when Brutally ended by a Cyclops-Bird chomping a man's head?

It's a conundrum for the ages
    She's antitheis of Thistle. As in while thistle doubts herself. She in contrast is in full command of her abilities. And may have well crossed that moral event horizon of feeding people to the drath. For all we know she probably killed her wizard with drath aid.

So do not expect mercy. The puppets you see aren't allowed to fight. That might expose the puppet strings. So of course if a puppet needs its strings be cut. Expect gore.

And cyclops bird might well be a greater Drath.
  • I don't know.  It might be one of those really fancy places that you just need to tip the cleaning crew a few gold coins to remedy those "accidents" that just "happen".  I mean, you know you have to expect a mauling or two when you get that many mages with powers unknown and creatures summoned from "places better left unknown".