Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Daughter of the Lilies - E.iv - Mushrooms

New comic!

Today's News:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">

Here's another commonly asked question. People are so concerned about whether or not Thistle is eating enough. 

Reminder that I only choose Reader Questions from ones submitted by Patrons on Patreon! I'm also giving weekly updates as to what specifically I'm working on during the break. 

Discuss this comic: FORUM | REDDIT | DISCORD*
*The author is not affiliated with any of these communities nor the moderation thereof. 

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added

• doorhardware.co.uk from get uniqe Antique Door Handles with Add Style to the Security Factor In most cases, door hardware is considered more of a necessity with the style factor rarely being given any importance. The security functionality is paid greater attention to but along with this you can place emphasis on the design aspect too. Doors that are secure as well as decorative definitely catch the attention of the visitor.
    To know more visit doorhardware.co.uk
    info@doorhardware.co.uk
    020 8343 0999