Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Daughter of the Lilies - Backscratch

New comic!

Today's News:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">

Okay! Yoko and I have had a relatively nice break (though these things always feel to short - thanks for your patience), and we're gonna get back into the fun stuff: Reader Questions!

As a reminder, Reader Questions are a Patron-Only Exclusive Feature
, meaning that I usually pull from Questions submitted by Patrons on Patreon to answer. I got over 50 different questions a couple weeks ago from them, and boy howdy they were all pretty dang good. 
Since we're in the middle of Reader Question Season, you can join Patreon and submit one at any time for the next couple of weeks, as I'm still picking a couple to answer here and there and might just answer it. (Being a Patron doesn't guarantee that I'll answer your submitted question, tho - like I said, I got over 50!)

This isn't technically a Reader Question, but a little doodle thing I did right around the time we saw Thistle's claws for the first time.

Discuss this comic: FORUM | REDDIT | DISCORD*
*The author is not affiliated with any of these communities nor the moderation thereof.