Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Forum News

BellisPerennisBellisPerennis Administrator
edited February 2018 in Forum Stuff Vote Up0Vote Down
A general thread for announcing forum stuff that changed.

- I fixed a lot of stuff, the theme is not the final version (unfortunartely I had no copy of the most recent version), most most thing work again; including the smilies
- fixing the login, so you can use Disqus/Discord is far harder to do and probably won't happen in the next days; I hope that I can get an answer from the plugin developers' soon

3.2.2018:
- Merged the Categories in the Creative Pond, rules have been sligthly changed
- Tried updating to the current version of the forum software, did mix something up and managed to overwrite my backup, so I cobbeled everything back together.
- It'll take some time till everything is back to status quo, because I need to cobble a few things back together from scratch, but on the plus side the editor improved massively.
- Restoring the access vie Discord and Disquus has a priority, but will probably take a while. In the meantime, feel free to hit me up in the Discord Channel when you can't log in because of this, I look what I can do to get you your access back.
- Also, please reupload your avatars.

2.12.2017:
- made a "Language Meta" subcategory

Post edited by BellisPerennis on