Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.

Daughter of the Lilies - Corrections Preview (Chapter 7)

New comic!

Today's News:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">

Thank you for your patience!! We're almost done with print prep and will soon be handing off materials to the folks over at Hiveworks to double check and get to work on!

Not only is this one of the last updates of 2018, it's also one of the last couple of previews of page corrections!!! 2018 has been a very tough and demanding year for a lot of reasons, some of which you already know about, like finishing Book 1 and getting it ready for print, and for some other things that I'm excited to share with you at the start of 2019.

Finishing up Corrections did not go quietly into that good night, and fought me tooth and nail all the way to the end. There were a lot of annoying little things that were time consuming but worth the effort, and I'm glad I can mark them off my To Do List. The last Corrections Preview of the Epilogue has a VERY SIGNIFICANT DIALOGUE CHANGE that I'm eager to highlight in its own update (~FORESHADOWING~). 

We're now going to take some time and celebrate the season with our friends and family, and rest up for a hopefully much smoother new year, and try to get some real momentum going for Book II at the start of the new year. We'll see you in January.

Discuss this comic: FORUM | REDDIT | DISCORD*
*The author is not affiliated with any of these communities nor the moderation thereof.