Login with Discord and Disqus should work again.
Daughter of the Lilies - Thistle Theories #24
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "">
"THISTLE IS A ROBOT."
This theory is actually a very old one, and one I had to track down the author of to ask their permission to feature it, because i LOVE IT SO MUCH. For about a week after first receiving it, I actually considered ways to rewrite the entire story to fit it. Like, come on, how great would that be?
- Thistle's voice box breaking and scrounging through Ruins to try to find scraps with which to fix it,
- Basically being a living swiss army knife, with little tools in each of her fingers,
- Superhuman strength,
- Contemplating the meaning of life and what makes a soul,
- Probably short circuiting if exposed to too high a voltage shock or other energies (like magic),
- Probably made by some scholar who found enough ancient diagrams and deciphered enough Ancient Books to bring life to his creation,
- Perfect recollection of all facts and information consumed,
- "I swear I'm fine, I'm not hungry, you eat,"
- Never being tired?? Or running on solar energy, to mimic a day/night cycle?
- like seriously so many things
- this'll be the next story i'll have to write i guess
DAUGHTER OF THE LILIES RETURNS ON SEPTEMBER 25!! THAT'S A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AWAY!!!
Discuss this comic: FORUM | | *
*The author is not affiliated with any of these communities nor the moderation thereof.